Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Resistance

So like

So like

Postby Noodlez » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:42 pm

earlier today...Funk, Hip and I kicked MAJOR A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...just want to say...good games guys...the 3 of us are definitely going to be a force to be reckoned with when we start battling on GB
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Re: So like

Postby fishki » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:23 pm

Nice job noodlez, hopefully myself and others will get this soon and join you guys :yeh:
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby twistedblister » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:34 pm

3 more days till pay day and i can jump in :-)
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby Noodlez » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:54 pm

hehe...were definitely taking over the resistance world....and im leading the charge!!!!!!!! ;vil:
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby Noodlez » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:15 pm

btw guys...i hope ya know...me n hip will be happily initiating with one wraith and one bullseye...and lik...50 straight headshots...you have been warned teehee :)
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby TwistedSystem » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:09 am

So if im at my house with my ps3 I would happily assit your intiation but head shotting them with a fareye while you guys get up in their face. Im loving this games multiplayer but I have played more coop than competitive. I think my K/D is somewhere over 1 but im not sure.
TwistedSystem

Postby Noodlez » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:13 am

TwistedSystem wrote:So if im at my house with my ps3 I would happily assit your intiation but head shotting them with a fareye while you guys get up in their face. Im loving this games multiplayer but I have played more coop than competitive. I think my K/D is somewhere over 1 but im not sure.

a kdr over 1 is good...mine is lik 1 and a half...it dropped cause i do bad in team deathmatch in this game for some reason, but in free for all deathmatch i OWN all!!!!!!
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:40 am

kdr 2.00 is easy with sniper! Mine doesn't record 1.5 is good considering R2 is a frag fest.

Postby Noodlez » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:40 am

krazykat wrote:kdr 2.00 is easy with sniper! Mine doesn't record 1.5 is good considering R2 is a frag fest.

your absolutely right...in call of duty 4 my kdr is a 2.5 but its so easy to get alot of kills in that game...in resistance you have to empty out half a clip on a dude while 2 other dudes are emptying half a clip on you -_-...its annoying but i still get 15+ kills every match :)
Noodlez
...on crack

Return to Resistance