Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Burnout Paradise

When do you play , Generally

Re: When do you play , Generally

Postby twistedblister » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:29 pm

Lfighter65 wrote:
twistedblister wrote:Awesome. get over to Game Battles and create an account. we had a brutal fight with the top seed last night and need all our power players.

ok

did you go register? if you did whats your screen name. aslo did you play burn out did i miss it. sorry. we can do it wed night.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby Noodlez » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:57 pm

i just got back on burnout right now i was playing wipeout hd to get som trophies n stuff.....if nethin twist i requested u so add me so we can play online wenever we hav tyme n stuff
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby Lfighter65 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:03 pm

twistedblister wrote:
Lfighter65 wrote:
twistedblister wrote:Awesome. get over to Game Battles and create an account. we had a brutal fight with the top seed last night and need all our power players.

ok

did you go register? if you did whats your screen name. aslo did you play burn out did i miss it. sorry. we can do it wed night.

i dont know if i want to enter all of my personal stuff like my Address
Lfighter65

Postby hippo99 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:43 pm

Lfighter65 wrote:
twistedblister wrote:
Lfighter65 wrote:

ok

i dont know if i want to enter all of my personal stuff like my Address

i know your address.
I PWN!!!!!
>:0
hippo99

Postby twistedblister » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:21 pm

Noodlez wrote:i just got back on burnout right now i was playing wipeout hd to get som trophies n stuff.....if nethin twist i requested u so add me so we can play online wenever we hav tyme n stuff

allright. yeah i wound up watching the damn game. I will add you next time i boot.

Hey Lfighter you did pretty much the same thing on GGL If you want lie aobut your address. the only thing that matters is your PS3 ID and that it is correct.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby Lfighter65 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:10 pm

twistedblister wrote:
Noodlez wrote:i just got back on burnout right now i was playing wipeout hd to get som trophies n stuff.....if nethin twist i requested u so add me so we can play online wenever we hav tyme n stuff

allright. yeah i wound up watching the damn game. I will add you next time i boot.

Hey Lfighter you did pretty much the same thing on GGL If you want lie aobut your address. the only thing that matters is your PS3 ID and that it is correct.

lol i will use fake name also

my favorite fake name is Bob Rasinbran
Lfighter65

Postby hippo99 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:11 pm

Lfighter65 wrote:
twistedblister wrote:

lol i will use fake name also

my favorite fake name is Bob Rasinbran

my real name is Lucas Tran
I PWN!!!!!
>:0
hippo99

Previous

Return to Burnout Paradise