Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Destiny

(Exotic) No Time to Explain

(Exotic) No Time to Explain

Postby Drew » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:02 pm

This is an exotic pulse rifle. This quest is going to be a bit long and we will have to get a team together for this. But we will all have to gather the lost ghosts from the paradox mission when it's the daily first.

Copied from reddit.

This mission can be unlocked by getting Praedyth's ghost in the Heroic/daily version of Paradox. Once you get it and also turn it in, you must wait until next weekly reset (Tuesday, 2 AM PST). The quest will be available to start in the Tower at Lakshmi, the FWC rep only on the character you handed the shell in on.

Paradox ghost locations

Possible glitch to do this without daily, it's old so it may be patched.

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT WASTE MOTES TRYING TO GAIN REPUTATION IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FIRST QUEST STEP. YOU CAN GAIN THIS QUEST AT 0 FWC REP. IT IS ON A TIME LOCK ONLY. IF YOU HAVE HANDED IN THE SHELL, YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEKLY RESET. DO. NOT. WASTE. MOTES.

Quest name: NOT FORGED IN LIGHT

Step 1: Ready for War

Description:

"Earn reputation through donations to the Future War Cult"

Quest Text Here

5 Motes of Light = 10%25 Armor Materials = 5%25 Weapon Parts = 5%2 Heavy Synth = 5%

Step 2: Talk to Lakshmi-2

Step 3: The Simulation Core

Description:

"Here's how I see it: the Hive want to eat us. The Fallen want our stuff and the Cabal want our planet. But it's the Vex, Guardian, only the Vex can take our past away from us. If we're going to understand what these files mean, I'm going to need more context.

Hunt down a powerful Minotaur Taken by Oryx. Destroy it, and pull a simulation core from its husk. Shatter the core and return to me."

Quest Text Here

This is a GUARANTEED drop from doing the Paradox daily with the secret mission, so if you haven't done the daily yet and want a free legendary engram this is your best bet.Any major/ultra Taken minotaurs can also drop it, but red minotaurs cannot.This is the item it drops. It can be found in the Mission section of your inventory. Hold square (on PS4) while hovering over the item to shatter it.After you destroy it, there's some cool flavor text

Step 4: Talk to Lakshmi-2

Step 5: The Eye of Atheon

Description:

"Excellent work. I'll make good use of the data your Ghost is feeding me. We've spect more time looking through these files, and we believe we know what your next step must be. It will not be an easy one.

Gather a Fireteam and return to the Vault of Glass. Confront Time's Conflux, Atheon, and take its eye. Within the eye will be invaluable data. Shatter it, as you did the simulation core, and then return to me."

Quest Text Here

This is super easy with level 40 Guardians. We managed to bring him down in less than 10 seconds with a tether and 2 Sleeper Simulants.This does not need to be done on Hard mode!Here's the item he drops, just shatter it like the last item.

Step 6: Talk to Lakshmi-2

Step 7: Approach the Twilight Gap

Description:

"Excellent. I'll begin my analysis of Atheon's data at once. In the meantime, I have results from the simulation core. The heart of the Minotaur revealed a ... ripple. A snag in the timestream around the Twilight Gap.

Head out to the pass, try to determine what Praedyth's Ghost saw there. Then, return to my side."

Quest Text Here

Step 8: Shadows at Twilight

After you spawn in, the mission updates

This can only be done as a single player.You spawn in and slowly start getting blinded, similar to a Golgoroth wipe. You can clear the blind, and prevent dying by running into pools.You must find an item, a bracelet, which is hidden in a chest. For me, it was near Point B in Control. For my friend it was near the special ammo spawn at Point C.If you're a hunter, put on keen scout as the chest will show up on your radar.

Step 9: Talk to Lakshmi-2

Step 10: Approach the Black Garden

Description:

"Let me see what you ... a bracelet. With the symbol of House Bray? Ana Bray's personal sigil. Guardian, the inner circle will be grateful that you have returned this artifact to the Tower.

The data you retrieved from the Eye of Atheon, meanwhile, has pinpointed another ripple. This one is at the heart of the Black Garden.

It is time you returned to Mars. The rippled in the Garden apparently flows from a construct called "the Groundskeeper." Find it, destroy it. And return to my side."

Quest Text here

Step 11: Blood in the Garden

After you spawn in, the mission will update.

You definitely want at least one other person for this mission.At the start, you must "anger" the Groundskeeper. You do this by killing the Vex. The Goblins will give you 2% increase in his anger per kill. However, if you don't kill them quickly enough you will start losing progress.This format is similar to the speed patrol missions, except with kills.Minotaurs will eventually spawn, a lot of them. These seem to give you somewhere around 7-10% anger but are obviously harder to kill.They have void shields, so void weapons will make this a breeze.Once you hit 100%, the Groundskeeper will spawn. He's a giant minotaur and you must kill him to progress. If you drop below 100%, he will despawn.There will be tons of Minotaurs between you and the boss and they will keep respawning.Dying here will not wipe you, it is not a darkness zone.Here's a video guide on how to get to a helpful cheese spot. For some reason, the video skips but you can just jump there smoothly. You can't die here and can easily snipe out the boss.

Step 12: Talk to Lakshmi-2

Description:

"And now ... what? A ring, with the symbol of the Warlock Pujari? Death, again. Like Ana Bray, a Guardian fallen to the second death. Lost to us. We shall study these objects, Guardian. Learn why they have been pulled through time.

I believe your work is over. For now. Praedyth's files have unspooled. Their data undone like uncoiled strands of hair. And what has fallen free?

A weapon, transmatted from some time and some place, and specifically for you. Someone has taken notice of our actions, Guardian. Someday, we may be able to ask them what all this means."

Quest Text & Reward Screen here

Congratulations! Enjoy your No Time To Explain!

I'll add some more videos after we get this started. Or post some up and I can add them to this post.
Drew

Postby Drew » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:39 am

Completed

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Drew

Return to Destiny