Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Board index Game Zone Steam

Steam

Terraria

Terraria

Postby gabrile23 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Anyone esle play this? It's such a fun game and very similar to minecraft but diffrent in a great way. It has more of emphasis on combat and their are lots of enemies and bosses to kill. Some very cool and fun aromr and items to find. Playing with friends looks like fun but I don't have many friends on steam and the ones I do have don't play it lol.

My steam account is AA_Gabriel23 if anyone wants to add me. I also have left4dead 2.
gabrile23

Re: Terraria

Postby twistedblister » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:38 pm

been playing a lot of fallout. the old world blues is great but hard. and i was leveled up to 43 when i attacked it. very funny very dialoge intensive.

also been reading the books from George R martin about fire and ice. :-) starting dance with dragons tomorrow or next :_)
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby gabrile23 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:46 pm

twistedblister wrote:been playing a lot of fallout. the old world blues is great but hard. and i was leveled up to 43 when i attacked it. very funny very dialoge intensive.

also been reading the books from George R martin about fire and ice. :-) starting dance with dragons tomorrow or next :_)

Thats cool TB. I always wanted to play fallout but I never did. I should find a cheap copy and get it.
gabrile23

Postby twistedblister » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:11 pm

dont if you value anything else in your life.

ha. kidding but it. will eat you alive.

you can find it for budget prices now but i suggest getting the previous fallout 3 game ( game of the year edition ) which again you should be able to find for very cheap if you are interested. game of the year has all of the download packs. its seriously addicting to me.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby krazykat » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:18 pm

I have Terraria too, but have no clue how to play..
krazykat

Postby twistedblister » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:35 pm

I really dont understand what mine craft is. i saw a 5 minute walkthrough about building a hut and crafting torches i think
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby gabrile23 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Terraria is alot like minecraft but it has more battles and big bosses. More weapons to I think.

Kat theirs not much to it. Build a home and get resorces to make stuff armor weapons etc. Their's no goal or end game you make the goals and when you have no more goals then your done I guess lol.
They made a bunch of changes some good some well it makes the game harder. An exmple you use to be able to use potions as much as you wanted. Now they have a 1 minute cool down.
If you ever want me to join your game you can pm me. We can work somthing out. Its a fun timesink of a game.
gabrile23

Postby twistedblister » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:06 pm

thanks gabe. that explanation helps.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby twistedblister » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:37 pm

ha
MeatMonkeyMayhem