Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Board index Playstation 3 Home

Home

so after a few hours of home

so after a few hours of home

Postby Noodlez » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:31 pm

it sucks....really much it sucks...all i do is hang out near the big speakers and dance the robot with evryone...every girl i talk to runs away from me...my apartment has nothing...and im sick and tired of evrything loading and waiting for my turn to play no motion sensory bowling -_-....this service sucks!!!!!!! and yes i know its just a beta...but so was socom confrontation...and we all saw what happened with that...
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Re: so after a few hours of home

Postby RYANMILLER36 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:39 pm

Dont worry noodlez. Right now, your only playing about 25% of the true home. There will be so much more including more clothes, decorative items for your house, you can hang pics and vids, pets, game rooms, and a trophy room. There is SO MUCH to come
RYANMILLER36
Little Boss

Postby DWOMT » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:53 pm

I'm a guy, and I plan to run from Noodlez too when I see him in home.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby Noodlez » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:26 pm

DWOMT wrote:I'm a guy, and I plan to run from Noodlez too when I see him in home.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....screw u!!!
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby hippo999 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:22 pm

RYANMILLER36 wrote:Dont worry noodlez. Right now, your only playing about 25% of the true home. There will be so much more including more clothes, decorative items for your house, you can hang pics and vids, pets, game rooms, and a trophy room. There is SO MUCH to come

you can do that in real life too! Oh Emm Gee!
But it might help for warhawk.
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby cloud945076 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:12 am

imagine home has trophies...like log in 1000 hours or something...
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby MichaelVash7886 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:15 am

Yeah right now it's pointless, but once some features start being added we'll see.
MichaelVash7886

Postby cloud945076 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:18 am

i know. seems like a cool idea, but i rather play than do stuff i could do in real life if i just go outside...u know?
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby hippo99 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:20 pm

cloud945076 wrote:i know. seems like a cool idea, but i rather play than do stuff i could do in real life if i just go outside...u know?

yeah. you can do the things in life that you can do in home >.>
I PWN!!!!!
>:0
hippo99

Postby jezzell19 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:24 pm

I think the point of Home is not to entertain in the sense that a game would be entertaining. It's a networking device and creative outlet that just happens to be for gamers. If you're more interested in games, you won't be using Home that much. This isn't going to replace Warhawk or COD4 as an experience, however, I think it could replace this board and similar places that PS3 gamers go to chat and hang. Just my thoughts.

P.S. They're running from you Noods because they are NOT girls. :term
jezzell19

Postby hippo99 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:25 pm

jezzell19 wrote:I think the point of Home is not to entertain in the sense that a game would be entertaining. It's a networking device and creative outlet that just happens to be for gamers. If you're more interested in games, you won't be using Home that much. This isn't going to replace Warhawk or COD4 as an experience, however, I think it could replace this board and similar places that PS3 gamers go to chat and hang. Just my thoughts.

P.S. They're running from you Noods because they are NOT girls. :term

YeAH. people want to pwn like me
I PWN!!!!!
hippo99

Postby twistedblister » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:16 am

Noodlz. too funny ha. i ran up to a girl and did a disco becase she was standing next to a trailer of some offroad racing game and it should have had Gogol Bordello on the sound track but it was not like the tv comercial. i looked at her and ran offf. beat her to it. dont let your girlfriend catch you dancing with wemon. married men i expect some flack for us all in this concern. i was not trying to pick the avatar up but man my wife would have blown a fuse.

Jez pegs it. its a network tool somewhere for us to gather and hang out waiting for everyone to show before just waiting on a empty warhawk pre - game server.

DW , Cloud very funny.

Vash it should be a nice place for us to go and wait and be maybe a becon for getting new players hopefully. i still think when all is said and done we will have more fredom and more control here for RRB/SPUD organazation.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby hippo99 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:18 am

twistedblister wrote:Noodlz. too funny ha. i ran up to a girl and did a disco becase she was standing next to a trailer of some offroad racing game and it should have had Gogol Bordello on the sound track but it was not like the tv comercial. i looked at her and ran offf. beat her to it. dont let your girlfriend catch you dancing with wemon. married men i expect some flack for us all in this concern. i was not trying to pick the avatar up but man my wife would have blown a fuse.

Jez pegs it. its a network tool somewhere for us to gather and hang out waiting for everyone to show before just waiting on a empty warhawk pre - game server.

DW , Cloud very funny.

Vash it should be a nice place for us to go and wait and be maybe a becon for getting new players hopefully. i still think when all is said and done we will have more fredom and more control here for RRB/SPUD organazation.

lol
I PWN!!!!!
hippo99

Return to Home