Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Whatever

Well that's different...

Well that's different...

Postby fishki » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:48 pm

Not sure if i like the home screen on my ps4, reminds me of windows 8, to much crap there, hope there is a way to remove what i want and dont want, of course I am used to the ps3, but it is a big change on navigation.
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Re: Well that's different...

Postby nymphetomine » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:43 am

You'll get used to it over time,I thinks there is somewhere in the settings an option to "show less on the title screen" or something like that. And it sorts on recently used apps.

Suck it up :pick:
"Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong."
-Oscar Wilde
nymphetomine

Postby Drew » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Yeah it's not quite as nice looking. Especially friends list and messaging to me. But I think there is less, just More on the screen at a time. I think I even read that the ps3 was a better media server. So I have both all set up.

We watch Amazon video and it will just automatically play through a whole season of TV shows. It won't stop after just one episode. So freaking annoying.
Drew

Re: Well that's different...

Postby fishki » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:36 pm

Yep, i have both mine set up, to me the 3 is much simpler UI, but i guess i will "suck it up" and eventually get used to it, also dont like the controller and where the Options button is placed, kinda awkward positioning imo, i seem to hit the corner of the touchpad, and if im in a game it pulls up the chat/message thingy.
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby Drew » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:56 pm

No clue what the touchpad is for. It's a bit strange turning on and off a second controller and even shutting the system off. The cross bar menu or whatever it was called felt more organized for sure tho. I had that same menu on my blue ray player (the one I bought when my first ps3's blue ray drive failed) it just got retired for the ps4.
Drew

Postby Drew » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:25 am

Oh you press the touchpad to bring up your ghost in destiny... Tho it's more of a floating drone robot... Lol
Drew

Return to Whatever