Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Dead Space

Dead Space 3

Dead Space 3

Postby twistedblister » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:54 pm

yeahhhhhhhhhh. I am playing it and I like it. I don't know how you will feel about it fish as I still don't have a solid understanding of why you loved the first one but hated the second one.

very briefly I would say if you hated one or two you would not like this game. I am not sure how to identify the differences between the previous two and place this third one closer to a previous one.

I like it its same old stuff very atmospheric some jump scares.

I don't like the weapon upgrade / customization. it feels needlessly deep and involved when all I would like to do is power up my guns and go shoot some necro morphs.

I guess if you like crafting guns then for a short intervals of the game you will be having fun. I could pass on this.

comparably the suit upgrades feel very familiar and easssy to comprehend without explanation.

I do like tha limited time I have had with the scavenger bot. if your playing let us know what you think so fish can make up his mind :)
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Re: Dead Space 3

Postby fishki » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:07 pm

yeah but I'm playing 2 so I can finish it before I play 3, but damn it I got defiance coming soon so I dunno when I can play it.... what I dont like, those little bastard kids that come screaming at you by the dozens, but I love killing babies :yeh:
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby Drew » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:09 pm

^^^ I sense that will never get finished.

Never played any of them. Wish I had to to play games :(

Sent from my EVO
Drew

Postby twistedblister » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Ouch drew. hang in there man.

Hmmm fish the screaming babies are gone so are the octopus and bug swarms. Some minor bug warms have taken thier place but there not as bad.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby nymphetomine » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:53 pm

defiance is good!! never played dead space except for the demo.. not really my kind of thing.. but tomb raider.. oh man.. :yeh: :yeh:
"Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong."
-Oscar Wilde
nymphetomine

Postby Drew » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Not sure if any of you guys played/liked the uncharted series. But naughty dog is coming out with The last of us in May. Looks pretty good.

Sent from my EVO
Drew

Return to Dead Space