Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

New Member Introductions

New to group

New to group

Postby wayunae » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:14 pm

Hey guys...just wanted to see if it was ok to join up with you guys. I usually just play Warhawk...although I just got Metal Gear Solid 4, and I may buy Little Big Planet. Do you guys recommend that game?
wayunae

Re: New to group

Postby wayunae » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:11 pm

I guess I didn't mention, but I am pretty new to all of this...forums, clans, etc. I have been playing Warhawk for a couple months now on my own (current rank is Wingleader). I am excited to see how people get organized and want to be a part of it.

I do not know mouch about forums, GameBattles, etc, so if someone could teach me the ropes, I would really appreciate it. I dont' even know how to join a clan.

I guess I would be considered a Groundpounder in Warhawk since I mainly stay on the ground, although I do get in a warhawk every now and then.
wayunae

Postby RYANMILLER36 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:27 pm

Yay! Another Groundpounder! Hey wayunae! I'm glad to see you made it. Lol at you not knowing how to join clan. j/k. All you gotta do is boot up warhawk/then go to community/ clans/invites.
Well, glad to see you made it. TwistedBlister (clanleader) will invite you when he can.
RYANMILLER36
Little Boss

Postby wayunae » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:31 pm

Thanks...I'll look for the invite.
wayunae

Postby cloud945076 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:39 pm

welcome. glad to have you.
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby DWOMT » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:41 pm

Hey welcome to the clan! Sorry if it's slow around here today, the holiday is at fault lol. How did you find our clan? Make sure to check our Warhawk section of the forum. We have practices every week and we sometimes do tournaments on the weekends. If you're a ground pounder than you can join up with our Ground Pounder Battalion. MadHazard, Ryanmiller, and WHO are in charge of it. They can definitely help you out. We have a ground battle practice Friday night at 8pm Central. Once our clan leader twistedblister sees your post, he'll send you a clan invite. Welcome aboard!
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby wayunae » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:47 pm

Cool..I'll try to make it to the trainings. How long do they go for? I may not be able to get in there in the beginning since that's the time I usually get off of work.
wayunae

Postby stickcult » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:10 pm

Awesome avatar man.
O.o

Ryan pwnd me.
stickcult
Riot Police

Postby DWOMT » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:47 pm

wayunae wrote:Cool..I'll try to make it to the trainings. How long do they go for? I may not be able to get in there in the beginning since that's the time I usually get off of work.

The practices usually last about 2 to 3 hours. So you got plenty of time to join in :yeh:
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby stickcult » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:06 pm

When do they start? I gotta get into these practices, now that I'm finally back to playing Warhawk.. =D
O.o

Ryan pwnd me.
stickcult
Riot Police

Postby DWOMT » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:32 pm

stickcult wrote:When do they start? I gotta get into these practices, now that I'm finally back to playing Warhawk.. =D

Just check the practice section for Warhawk on the forum. Myself and others host practices at different times. :D
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby hippo99 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:14 am

Yo! What's up? Do you have Socom?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
I PWN!!!!!
>:0
hippo99

Return to New Member Introductions