Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

New Member Introductions

Hello there

Hello there

Postby l3LuE » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:52 pm

Hey I saw someone on Playstation forums talk about this clan, and from what I saw you guys not only play warhawk, but other game, which is cool. Anyway Im looking to join a warhawk clan, so just wondering if you guys have tryouts, and what you're looking for. Just tell me stuff about you guys. My PSN is l3LuE
l3LuE

Re: Hello there

Postby DWOMT » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:00 pm

You're name is pretty unique I3Lue, nice to meet you. Well as for tryouts, we do things a different way. We have a dance off. So if you can dance, then you're in! lol. Just messing with you. We don't hold try outs. Everyone is welcome into our clan. This is a group of people who play to have fun and don't care about acting all big and bad in a video game. No egomaniacs in this group. We are very active though. We have daily practices during the week and we do participate in Warhawk Game Battle tournaments on the weekends. We're also branching off into other PS3 games like Resistance 2. So if this is the kind of atmosphere you're looking for then we'd love to have you.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby fishki » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:05 pm

Hey welcome to the site I3lue, yeah we have a bunch of diff games going on , and what DW said is true, ya gotta be able to dance!
nah not really cause then i wouldnt be here ;)

We just like to kick back and have fun, doesnt matter on ranks or how good you are, we just like to have fun here.
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby l3LuE » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:15 pm

thats good to hear. Just looking for a group of people to play with, and have fun. Just a quick thing, Im not on all the time because of school, and girl, but I'm on on fridays and weekends late. When can I join?
l3LuE

Postby hippo999 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:16 pm

sup im an asian gangsta
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby fishki » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:22 pm

well since you signed up I would say you have already joined, our clan leader twistedblister will have to send you the psn invite, and he should be getting home today sometime, so not sure if you will get it today or tomorrow. But he will see this and get it sent.

Yeah thats cool about school and the gf, alot of our members either work or go to school, some might even do both, just keep checking the forums for games and stuff that we have coming up or whatever, and just at least post here and keep in touch so we know you are still around.
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby l3LuE » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:36 pm

Thats cool, what are your PSN's, for I can add ya.
l3LuE

Postby DWOMT » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:41 pm

My PSN is DWOMT

Also check the Warhawk section of the forum when you can. We have some upcoming stuff, and a practice battle this coming Tuesday night if you're interested :yeh:
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby fishki » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:47 pm

my psn is mobicube

and what other games do ya play?
fishki
Site Admin

Postby l3LuE » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:57 pm

I also play Mgo, Burnout Paradise, and cod4(but rarely)

Im also planning on picking up Resistance 2. Looking forward to killzone 2 as well, ;D

Also when it come sto warhawk, Im a good pilot. Im not as good as I used to be, cos I've been on mgo for awhile, so Im mad rusty, but in my old clan I made with a friend I was the best pilot, so I was told, but theres always room for improvement. Im okay on the ground. I like using tanks.
l3LuE

Postby fishki » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:59 pm

Oh cool, hey DW another pilot :yeh:
fishki
Site Admin

Postby hippo999 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:16 pm

l3LuE wrote:I also play Mgo, Burnout Paradise, and cod4(but rarely)

Im also planning on picking up Resistance 2. Looking forward to killzone 2 as well, ;D

Also when it come sto warhawk, Im a good pilot. Im not as good as I used to be, cos I've been on mgo for awhile, so Im mad rusty, but in my old clan I made with a friend I was the best pilot, so I was told, but theres always room for improvement. Im okay on the ground. I like using tanks.

mgo's communtity sucks
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby Noodlez » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:25 pm

hippo!!!!! he said hes picking up resistance....you know what that means...INITIATION TIME!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby DWOMT » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:25 pm

Alright another pilot! I lead our Air Squadron in this clan, so if you're interested we can have you help out. We have some pretty good pilots so far. Me, Gab, Fish, Vash, tyson, Kalm, we're all pretty good pilots. If you're good as well we'd have a dominate air presence for sure. My KDR is 1.66 right now all from fighting in a Warhawk. Since you're rusty, maybe we can get you back up to your old piloting ways again and help us kick some butt lol :yeh:
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby l3LuE » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:44 pm

My warhawk kdr is 1.35. I have no idea if thats good or not.
And yea I know mgo's community sucks. I haven't played in a week. I hate survival.
l3LuE

Postby hippo999 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:46 pm

Noodlez wrote:hippo!!!!! he said hes picking up resistance....you know what that means...INITIATION TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

woot!!!! btw add awesome43798! tell him to post here!
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:28 pm

l3LuE wrote:My warhawk kdr is 1.35. I have no idea if thats good or not.
And yea I know mgo's community sucks. I haven't played in a week. I hate survival.

Mine is 1.22 and I have been playing for a lot longer than you 290hrs about in time and slowly rising my kdr so yeah thats pretty good. But don't hope to keep it for long once you get out of those rookie servers my friends kdr was. 1.47 one day and 4 days later it was 1.13 I was like wow lol.

Postby hippo999 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:40 pm

l3LuE wrote:My warhawk kdr is 1.35. I have no idea if thats good or not.

me too :yeh: :yeh: :yeh:
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby Noodlez » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:46 pm

ill get him hip...our first gamebattles match is comming soon!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby hippo999 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:58 pm

Noodlez wrote:ill get him hip...our first gamebattles match is comming soon!!!!!!!!!!

are we having a practice? btw lets face someone low ranked :yeh:
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby Noodlez » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:08 pm

if u wanna practice we can
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby hippo999 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:12 pm

Noodlez wrote:if u wanna practice we can
tomarrow?
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby Noodlez » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:23 pm

yea most definitely...we culd help u out in competitive mode...ill show u how its done :)
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby hippo999 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:36 pm

Noodlez wrote:yea most definitely...we culd help u out in competitive mode...ill show u how its done :)

ok :)
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby RYANMILLER36 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:15 pm

l3LuE wrote:Hey I saw someone on Playstation forums talk about this clan, and from what I saw you guys not only play warhawk, but other game, which is cool. Anyway Im looking to join a warhawk clan, so just wondering if you guys have tryouts, and what you're looking for. Just tell me stuff about you guys. My PSN is l3LuE

Hey l3lue! Glad you made it. Glad you saw MY post. TB will send you invite when he get's around to it. Hope to see you around. BTW there's practice Tuesday at 8 CST pm. Have fun!
RYANMILLER36
Little Boss

Next

Return to New Member Introductions