Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

What else ya got going?

PS3 Thursday do dah doh

Did you find anything intersting about todays update?

Poll ended at Fri May 16, 2008 6:22 pm

Yes lots of goodies
67%
NO nothing for me
33%

Total votes : 3

Re: PS3 Thursday do dah doh

Postby twistedblister » Fri May 16, 2008 4:51 pm

TwistedSystem wrote:
twistedblister wrote:Ok thanks for the heads up.

I was skeptical about it becase it sounded alot like Bio shock. but that might not have been a bad thing

I loved bioshock. Its my favourite single player FPS. I wouldn't compare haze to bioshock as the haze demo isn't near as good as bioshock. I havent even finished bioshock either.

Cool thanks for the feedback. that alomst kills my desire to play the demo. ha. I loved Bioshock but if Haze is a pale imatation then i wont waste my time.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Fri May 16, 2008 5:31 pm

twistedblister wrote:
TwistedSystem wrote:
twistedblister wrote:Ok thanks for the heads up.

I was skeptical about it becase it sounded alot like Bio shock. but that might not have been a bad thing

I loved bioshock. Its my favourite single player FPS. I wouldn't compare haze to bioshock as the haze demo isn't near as good as bioshock. I havent even finished bioshock either.

Cool thanks for the feedback. that alomst kills my desire to play the demo. ha. I loved Bioshock but if Haze is a pale imatation then i wont waste my time.

It almost feels like more of a cheap halo imatation.
TwistedSystem

Postby fishki » Fri May 16, 2008 5:39 pm

Im still gettin Haze...
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby cloud945076 » Fri May 16, 2008 5:48 pm

fishki wrote:Im still gettin Haze...

Amen.
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby tekkentool » Fri May 16, 2008 9:26 pm

twistedblister wrote:Ha. i know DBKOK and at least one or two of you will dig the Natruo anime thing.

the endochrome theme is cool ( black one ) if you have issues with brigh themes. The demo was ok I love MC escher but I had trouble with the controls so i did not buy it.

i dig anime, just not naruto. being i fighting game (and a fairly soldi one) i will pick up the demo for it when it comes thpugh. but hey burst limit demo, i am so making a US psn account
sorry i can't brain today, i have the dumb
tekkentool

Postby twistedblister » Fri May 16, 2008 9:41 pm

tekkentool wrote:
twistedblister wrote:Ha. i know DBKOK and at least one or two of you will dig the Natruo anime thing.

the endochrome theme is cool ( black one ) if you have issues with brigh themes. The demo was ok I love MC escher but I had trouble with the controls so i did not buy it.

i dig anime, just not naruto. being i fighting game (and a fairly soldi one) i will pick up the demo for it when it comes thpugh. but hey burst limit demo, i am so making a US psn account

I just have limited anime tollerance. I like that childrens film where the girls parents turn into pigs and the witch makes the kid give the big frog a bath. I am not doing it justice. i have to find the title. It was like a japanese Alice in wonderland.

EDIT

for the love of god dont get the endochorme theme. the footseps will make you S*** house rat crazy within minutes. wow that was an exceptionaly bad choice of noise.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby tekkentool » Sat May 17, 2008 12:13 am

twistedblister wrote:
tekkentool wrote:

I just have limited anime tollerance. I like that childrens film where the girls parents turn into pigs and the witch makes the kid give the big frog a bath. I am not doing it justice. i have to find the title. It was like a japanese Alice in wonderland.

EDIT

for the love of god dont get the endochorme theme. the footseps will make you S*** house rat crazy within minutes. wow that was an exceptionaly bad choice of noise.

dont worry i'll steer clear. i have no idea what anime you are talking about but it sounds crap. i thnk you wouldnt mind seeing some proper anime. id suggest downloading ghost in the shell (the movie) from 1996. when the wachowski brothers pitched the matrix they showed this anime. or maybe some good miyazaki , like spirited away or howl's moving castle. my neighbour totoro has been voted greatest anime of all time but if you have a limited tolerance for anime id probably suggest staying away from that one

it is a beutiful anime though...
ghost in the shell

howls moving castle

and yeah
check out initial D if you like cars. once you see the opening scene after the crappy intro music stuff you'll know whether you'll like it or not. i know i do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nagj1pBQjZA
tekkentool

Postby tekkentool » Sat May 17, 2008 12:19 am

i dig anime, just not naruto. being i fighting game (and a fairly soldi one) i will pick up the demo for it when it comes thpugh. but hey burst limit demo, i am so making a US psn account[/quote]

EDIT

for the love of god dont get the endochorme theme. the footseps will make you S*** house rat crazy within minutes. wow that was an exceptionaly bad choice of noise.[/quote]

dont worry i'll steer clear. i have no idea what anime you are talking about but it sounds crap. i thnk you wouldnt mind seeing some proper anime. id suggest downloading ghost in the shell (the movie) from 1996. when the wachowski brothers pitched the matrix they showed this anime. or maybe some good miyazaki , like spirited away or howl's moving castle. my neighbour totoro has been voted greatest anime of all time but if you have a limited tolerance for anime id probably suggest staying away from that one

it is a beutiful anime though...
ghost in the shell

howls moving castle

and yeah
check out initial D if you like cars. once you see the opening scene after the crappy intro music stuff you'll know whether you'll like it or not. i know i do. episode 1 : ultimate tofu guy drift XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nagj1pBQjZA this reminds me. me and a friend were at the movies recntly to see iron man, there was like 15 mnutes to spare and there was an initial d racing game there. i embarrased the crap out of him because i knew the words to the song in the background and it brought such positive memories i couldnt help but sing it XD.
tekkentool

Postby stickcult » Sat May 17, 2008 6:23 am

That list is posted on the Playstation Blog every week.
O.o

Ryan pwnd me.
stickcult
Riot Police

Postby twistedblister » Sat May 17, 2008 4:18 pm

yeah i copied the post in case no one looked.

I have seen Ghost in the Shell and like it.

The one i was talknig about is "Spirted Away" yeah its about childhood into adolesance for girls but it is so good. so bizzare. so awesome. I also have Blood the last vampire and I forget but its english translation would be wolf brigade. i think i will check its name after awhle it is a political analogy and uses Little Red ridding hood as its metaphor. pretty cool.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby tekkentool » Sat May 17, 2008 7:14 pm

twistedblister wrote:yeah i copied the post in case no one looked.

I have seen Ghost in the Shell and like it.

The one i was talknig about is "Spirted Away" yeah its about childhood into adolesance for girls but it is so good. so bizzare. so awesome. I also have Blood the last vampire and I forget but its english translation would be wolf brigade. i think i will check its name after awhle it is a political analogy and uses Little Red ridding hood as its metaphor. pretty cool.

it was? crap. i need to watch it again
tekkentool

Postby TwistedSystem » Sat May 17, 2008 7:28 pm

cloud945076 wrote:

Amen.

Im going to rent it first. I looked into it and apparently the gameplay in the demo is nothing like what the final product is going to be like.
TwistedSystem

Postby cloud945076 » Sun May 18, 2008 8:12 am

TwistedSystem wrote:
cloud945076 wrote:

Amen.

Im going to rent it first. I looked into it and apparently the gameplay in the demo is nothing like what the final product is going to be like.

Wow. really?
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby stickcult » Sun May 18, 2008 8:29 am

Isn't the point of a demo to show what the game will be like?
O.o

Ryan pwnd me.
stickcult
Riot Police

Postby fishki » Sun May 18, 2008 8:50 am

^what he said^
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby cloud945076 » Sun May 18, 2008 8:54 am

Hmmm....thats weird.
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby TwistedSystem » Sun May 18, 2008 7:03 pm

stickcult wrote:Isn't the point of a demo to show what the game will be like?

Ya thats what I thought, I think it was just a bunch of gamers who were so dissapointed with it that they made that rumor just to make themselves feel better. The entire Haze gamefaqs board claims its nothing like the final product and some brought up links but I never bothered to read them.
TwistedSystem

Postby fishki » Sun May 18, 2008 8:47 pm

I'm still gettin Haze...
fishki
Site Admin

Postby TwistedSystem » Sun May 18, 2008 9:22 pm

fishki wrote:I'm still gettin Haze...

I am if I enjoy my rental of it. I was really exited about it but the demo was a bummer.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Sun May 18, 2008 9:23 pm

hey tk tool
it was? crap. i need to watch it again

Jin-Ron is the wolf brigade one with the Lil Red analogy in it. very cool
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Mon May 19, 2008 7:33 pm

Well I just found out some info about the haze demo. The demo was actually from E3 awhile ago. It was only just released to the public and the final version has had quite some time since the demo was made to improve basically everyhing. Its supposed to have better graphics and gameplay. I think im going to buy haze next week.
TwistedSystem

Postby stickcult » Mon May 19, 2008 7:47 pm

Ok, that kind of makes sense...I guess...
O.o

Ryan pwnd me.
stickcult
Riot Police

Postby cloud945076 » Mon May 19, 2008 8:01 pm

TwistedSystem wrote:Well I just found out some info about the haze demo. The demo was actually from E3 awhile ago. It was only just released to the public and the final version has had quite some time since the demo was made to improve basically everyhing. Its supposed to have better graphics and gameplay. I think im going to buy haze next week.

Lol. Nice.
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby TwistedSystem » Wed May 21, 2008 11:16 pm

Personally it sounded like a retarded move to me. They brought about a bad/false image about a game that everyone had high expectations for. If they didn't release a demo this game would have been so much more hyped then it already is.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Fri May 23, 2008 10:48 am

I have not checked or seen info on the update form yesterday. anyoen ? there is downloadable music from Pixel junks for 3 bucks i am tempted.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

PreviousNext

Return to What else ya got going?