Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

What else ya got going?

Rage.

Rage.

Postby twistedblister » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Not bad. i am getting sea sick playing though. i need 3rd person bad with some game.s
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Re: Rage.

Postby gabrile23 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:56 am

Was going to rent that. I heard it was'nt long but it is amazing looking and the boomarang throwing thing looked bad ass.
gabrile23

Postby Noodlez » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:49 am

Still haven't played it...it should be making its way to the bargain bin soon so I'll see if i can
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby twistedblister » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:18 pm

it looks really beautiful Gabe.

Ha nood thats why i grabed it. the amazon price point was mid twenties :-)

Motion sickness people be warned. itll get ya.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby Drew » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Ha, I'm usually ok with motion in games but even battlefield gets me a little dizzy when climbing stair cases in buildings.

I haven't heard much of this game. My friend got it and was all excited... But then he never mentioned it after playing it so I don't know.

~wired on dark chocolate~
Drew

Postby twistedblister » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Ha. well its beautiful i did say that. the quests i have only done one or two. its good not great. i dont like some aspects but i like it more then not. I love fallout / oblivian so i like having items repairing them crafting them on the fly. i dont like not having acces to somthing like that. the driving parts are smooth. i dont feel sick from those the on foot first person ones get to me bad. i can only really play this for very short bursts. I like the idea of the story i like the setting control feels good. the wepons seem ok the blades are nice the guns are tough for me. i like sliding into the vats of bethesdas other games when i am haivng trouble with speed and aim and role playing it. so i deffinitely say i like it. Online. I have no idea. i may not even go online. funny that.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Return to What else ya got going?