Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

What else ya got going?

GTA 4. Stories, progress, likes, dislikes etc.

GTA 4 good or bad

Good
86%
Bad
14%

Total votes : 7

GTA 4. Stories, progress, likes, dislikes etc.

Postby Gamedemon52 » Tue May 06, 2008 4:54 pm

Ok this is the topic all about GTA4. If you have the game or want it or whatever, talk about it here.
MGS4 FTW
Gamedemon52

Postby fishki » Tue May 06, 2008 4:58 pm

Its on my get list, still playing Vice City and San Andreas every now and then.
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby stickcult » Tue May 06, 2008 5:01 pm

I want it, but the whole "under 17" thing hinders my ability to get it.
O.o

Ryan pwnd me.
stickcult
Riot Police

Postby TwistedSystem » Tue May 06, 2008 5:19 pm

Well i get my pay check in two days (first one woot) and even though im 15 nobody seems to care that im under age so im picking it up on thursday. I think im getting it for my xbox as I won't ever give up warhawk and I want to play my new game.
TwistedSystem

Postby tekkentool » Wed May 07, 2008 5:25 am

good: yay faggio update and its funner now w00+ Bad, after seeing so many cars in san andreas i was almost shocked at the amount of cars in 4. havnt played it online yet, i think ill finish the single player first
sorry i can't brain today, i have the dumb
tekkentool

Postby twistedblister » Wed May 07, 2008 9:53 am

any thing you are not happy with ? controls , missions, difficulty.

just asking. everything i have seen has been ultra positive. i am currious about player reactions.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby elkhoury » Wed May 07, 2008 12:03 pm

well am going to say good but some missions are soo irritating that wants me to switch off the game like where you have to follow the train with a car(this is not a apoiler because in most of games you have to follow a tain with a car like in Driver 2 on Ps2) but still theres cheats for health :twisted:
Hello there
elkhoury

Postby twistedblister » Wed May 07, 2008 3:06 pm

elkhoury wrote:well am going to say good but some missions are soo irritating that wants me to switch off the game like where you have to follow the train with a car(this is not a apoiler because in most of games you have to follow a tain with a car like in Driver 2 on Ps2) but still theres cheats for health :twisted:

that would take care of a complaint for me. if i had a way to wrok around a sectoin that i kept getting killed in it would help. i hate that when you are groving along and all of a sudden the difficulty ramps up to the impossible.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Wed May 07, 2008 10:59 pm

Woot im buying this tomorrow. Im getting it for my 360 so I have something to do at my dads house.
TwistedSystem

Postby tekkentool » Thu May 08, 2008 6:11 am

okay.. ive played the game a bit more now and i know what i want to say thats bad about it... THE ONLINE :0. i only managed to coneect to a game once and then after 30 seconds it disconnected, ome on WTF. and when i tried hosting my own... NO ONE JOINED :x
sorry i can't brain today, i have the dumb
tekkentool

Postby stickcult » Thu May 08, 2008 5:06 pm

Rockstar just released a patch for online on the PS3. Also, it happens a lot that you make a server and no one joins.
O.o

Ryan pwnd me.
stickcult
Riot Police

Postby TwistedSystem » Thu May 08, 2008 7:20 pm

The online has never appealled to me as you have to loot their body in order to get points for the kill. Unfortunatly I couldn't go out and get it as my dad doesn't want to drive in this snow storm (you can't see 3 feet infront of you). I do however have plans to go get it tomorrow along with field commander.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Fri May 09, 2008 1:02 pm

tekkentool wrote:okay.. ive played the game a bit more now and i know what i want to say thats bad about it... THE ONLINE :0. i only managed to coneect to a game once and then after 30 seconds it disconnected, ome on WTF. and when i tried hosting my own... NO ONE JOINED :x

makes me think Warhawk is the online champ. :-)
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Sat May 10, 2008 1:13 am

Well i bought it today and I really enjoy it. I haven;t played single player other than the first few levels but me and a friend went online for hours. It was way better than expected but not warhawk good as far as online goes.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Sat May 10, 2008 3:33 pm

TwistedSystem wrote:Well i bought it today and I really enjoy it. I haven;t played single player other than the first few levels but me and a friend went online for hours. It was way better than expected but not warhawk good as far as online goes.

I have to admit the idea of being a scarface like charecter seems cool but i think i may sit on the sidelines and let this one pass me by.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Sun May 11, 2008 12:51 am

twistedblister wrote:
TwistedSystem wrote:Well i bought it today and I really enjoy it. I haven;t played single player other than the first few levels but me and a friend went online for hours. It was way better than expected but not warhawk good as far as online goes.

I have to admit the idea of being a scarface like charecter seems cool but i think i may sit on the sidelines and let this one pass me by.

I spent all day today playing the singleplayer and wow. Its just amazing, long and really really fun. You can do so many things and you can go online and free roam around with friends, its really good and I would recommend not letting this one pass you buy. Maybe rent it if your not sure but theres no way you can do everything with just a rental.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Mon May 12, 2008 9:41 am

TwistedSystem wrote:
twistedblister wrote:

I spent all day today playing the singleplayer and wow. Its just amazing, long and really really fun. You can do so many things and you can go online and free roam around with friends, its really good and I would recommend not letting this one pass you buy. Maybe rent it if your not sure but theres no way you can do everything with just a rental.

cool ok thanks for the recomendation. i might rent it when i have a need for somthing new.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby stickcult » Mon May 12, 2008 1:09 pm

Well IGN gave GTA IV a 10... They haven't given a 10 (Except for the 14 10s on gameboy) in 9 years. It has to be good.
O.o

Ryan pwnd me.
stickcult
Riot Police

Postby TwistedSystem » Mon May 12, 2008 6:48 pm

stickcult wrote:Well IGN gave GTA IV a 10... They haven't given a 10 (Except for the 14 10s on gameboy) in 9 years. It has to be good.

I don't like IGN or gamespot but I still use them the most for some reason. Both go all out for hype and not actual gameplay. Biggest example would be halo 3, it was fun but it was identical to the previous games. It deserved about an 8, not the extremely high mark it got.
TwistedSystem

Postby stickcult » Mon May 12, 2008 6:59 pm

Yeah, I will occasionaly not agree with certain very high or very low marks, but if it got a 10, they must have given it a lot of thought, and involved a lot of people in that decision.
O.o

Ryan pwnd me.
stickcult
Riot Police

Postby cloud945076 » Mon May 12, 2008 11:09 pm

Speaking of low marks, I saw the Iron man game got a 3.8 on IGN. I didnt expect a great game, but I didnt think it would score that low. Has anyone played it? The demo was okay...
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby TwistedSystem » Tue May 13, 2008 12:20 am

cloud945076 wrote:Speaking of low marks, I saw the Iron man game got a 3.8 on IGN. I didnt expect a great game, but I didnt think it would score that low. Has anyone played it? The demo was okay...

I played the demo and didn't enjoy it all too much, Iron man was my favourite character on Marvel: Ultimate Alliance though
TwistedSystem

Re: GTA 4. Stories, progress, likes, dislikes etc.

Postby Guest » Sun May 18, 2008 12:18 am

I'm having a lot of fun with GTA 4...I beat the main story mode and now I'm just going and doing all the side quests/missions. I think the visuals are great and so is the voice acting...I'm really digging the main character, Niko. It looks like they really put in a lot of effort to explain his personality and how he's feeling about things happening in the game. Also, the amount of dialogue in the game is crazy; whatall the pedestrians saying, the radio, all the reactions of Niko.

I was thinking about starting a new game and make different choices throughout the game...it changes the ending, so I've heard. Anyways, I'm having a blast with it...I haven't really played much online, but from what I've seen, it's pretty fun. It's cool just to put on free mode and do whatever. So in conclusion, I really like the game, lol :P Sure, it's not perfect to me, but it's just plain fun. I love the new physics engine (running people over with your car, lol) and the upgraded graphics.

Postby TwistedSystem » Sun May 18, 2008 6:59 pm

Are the brucie missions part of the main story? I don't like him, hes so obnoxtious, don't know hot to spell that but stick will correct me sooner or later.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:22 pm

hmmmmmmmmm the bump the oldest thread on the board ploy ehhhh hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Return to What else ya got going?