Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Board index Playstation 3 Reviews

Reviews

Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Review (PSP)

Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Review (PSP)

Postby gabrile23 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:37 pm

If you know nothing about final fantasy 7 this game might not be the one to start with. It takes place seven years before the original FF7.(They love that number) Theirs alot of little things you won't get that where in the original one but if you don't mind that... You play as Zack Fair a SOLDIER second class. He is optimistic kid and only wants to become a hero. As the story progresses you'll meet many familiar faces if you've played FF7 i don't want to spoil who. Their are a few new people to meet along the way such as Angeal and Genesis both are SOLDIER first class and old friends. I wonder where this is going? Enough story on to the battle. It's a little awkward at first. Cycle through you attack options with the L and R buttons then hit x to use it. All physical, magical and healing are used this way so be quick or dead. What you end up doing is slashing alot then doge roll or block sadly. Their is lots of materia to use but some of it useless and others you can't live without. Special attacks and leveling up yourself and your materia up are done by a semi-random wheel. You lvl up when your wheel reads 7-7-7 during a special attack.(look more 7's). Its not as hard as it sounds. The more you fight the more likely you are to lvl but theirs no way to know when. The special attacks are based off people you meet through out the game. You can also learn normal summons and character sommons they can be very funny or breathtaking. Theirs lots to do extra missons and finding new items and sommons they don't just give them to you. Theirs also a hard mode a very very hard mode that you should play after you beat the game on normal twice. Im not kidding.
THE GOOD - Its final fantasy- great cut scenes- good story- graphic are stunning- some replay.
THE BAD- boring levels and battle system- enemys get cheap later on.
I want to give it good rating but i can only give a 7 out of 10 sorry FF.
gabrile23

Re: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Review

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:50 am

Nice review

Postby gabrile23 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:05 pm

thanks for reading it kat. i put some effort into writing it im happy someone read it.
gabrile23

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:14 pm

Yeah they will see the forums have just been dead.

Postby gemroz » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:16 pm

Yea good review Gab! I have played any FF for about 4-5 year. Watch one of my buddys play part of one a couple years ago and i agree the cut scenes on FF have always been cool and ive always liked there graphics!
gemroz

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:51 pm

gemroz wrote:Yea good review Gab! I have played any FF for about 4-5 year. Watch one of my buddys play part of one a couple years ago and i agree the cut scenes on FF have always been cool and ive always liked there graphics!

He said great cutscenes. Yeah in 10 they are uber cool.

Postby cloud945076 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:26 pm

great review. ;)
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby gabrile23 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:03 am

thanks cloud. Final Fantasy always has great CG scenes and 10s are some of the best.
gabrile23

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:56 am

Agreed like right before the fight sin is a great one and some other ones i have beaten that game like 2x's.

Return to Reviews