Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Talk About Anything

When is to much, to much...

When is to much, to much...

Postby fishki » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:21 am

Omfg, so I have my construction company which makes me my living, but last summer I decided to open up a lawn mowing company also since the ppl that mow around here are making a killing, my thoughts were that I did not need to make a living off mowing, just extra money, so I went around undercutting everyones price and picked up a shit ton of lawns to mow, including part of our college campus. Then when our college was in need of a new security company because the old company wanted to jack up their rates, I was thinking, hey, I can start a new company again. So now I also do campus security. And then we just had a big event in town that I got a call for to do security work for, including a concert by the oak ridge boys (whoever the hell they really are), so after that week long fiasco I ask myself, should I not take on any more? Because I am now looking at taking on a janitorial contract that will have me opening up yet another company providing these services and hire yet more ppl. :bng:
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Re: When is to much, to much...

Postby krazykat » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:15 am

Wow, that's absolutely crazy. Congrats! If you can handle it, want it, and it won't interfere with your life at home, then go for it. It sounds like you're doing absolutely awesome stuff. Although, it might be a better business choice to make sure your lawn mowing and security services are as stable as your construction company before moving on to another big project. Regardless, I'm sure you'll do a great job no matter what direction you go.
krazykat

Re: When is to much, to much...

Postby fishki » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:24 am

Hey kat, yeah my life is super busy, and since its basketball season now it is work construction all day and then we go do security at ball games in the evenings, and my regular girls are doing the campus security for me, security is making me pretty decent money right now. This coming summer I will have to hire more ppl for the mowing. And I will know in January about the janitorial contract with the college. As long as I can find reliable ppl to work I should be good :flp:

So whats happening in you life now?
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby Drew » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:44 am

Busy busy busy you are man. That sounds like a shit ton of stuff.

I'm currently looking into taking a job with the city as an electrical transit mechanic. It's been 2-3 years in the making. But the no guarantee of shift time is making me crazy. They are open 24/7/365. I don't know, they pay good. Have good benefits and retirement.
Drew

Return to Talk About Anything