Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Talk About Anything

Ferguson Shooting Video

Ferguson Shooting Video

Postby fishki » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:20 pm

Full video by resident of Ferguson.
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Re: Ferguson Shooting Video

Postby Just me » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:42 pm

Interesting video, listening to them talk it seems he was after the cop
Just me

Postby nymphetomine » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:50 am

What happened, when was this? HAd a bit trouble understanding the guy who was filming.
"Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong."
-Oscar Wilde
nymphetomine

Postby sportsnut » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:05 am

crazy

can't wait till this story ends. it's the oj trial again
sportsnut

Postby fishki » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:56 pm

Nymph, there was a cop that shot and killed an 18 yo kid in Ferguson Missouri, the kid was unarmed, cop put 6 bullets in him, 4 in the arm and 2 in the head, now there are riots goin on in Ferguson, people have said the kid had his hands up when he was shot .
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby nymphetomine » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:48 pm

Damn, thats pretty fucking bad. What happened to the cop? This DOES count as murder (or whatever you want to call it), right? Did they lock him up? I guess not. 6 bullets are no "accident" and I do hope the judges think so too.
-Oscar Wilde
nymphetomine

Postby fishki » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:33 pm

the cop is in hiding, looks like he might face charges, I dunno. White cop, black kid, so yeah, people are throwing out the race card on this one
fishki
Site Admin

Postby nymphetomine » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:52 am

Yeah, was kinda expecting that. When is the trial?
-Oscar Wilde
nymphetomine

Postby Drew » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:08 pm

fishki wrote:Nymph, there was a cop that shot and killed an 18 yo kid in Ferguson Missouri, the kid was unarmed, cop put 6 bullets in him, 4 in the arm and 2 in the head, now there are riots goin on in Ferguson, people have said the kid had his hands up when he was shot .

There have been riots and protests here in Oakland over this. I'm not sure how that helps.

But fish's post is exactly how you hear that it went down on the news. And nymphs reaction is the exact reaction people have.

I'm not saying what happened was right or wasn't horrible. But there is obviously more to the story. What about the robbery that took place first? And there were 2 kids, if it was straight up racist murder why was only one kid shot?

I don't think that the cop should get to walk away.. But a fair trial should take place. It's crazy how much of an uproar gets started over this because it's a white cop, black kid. Yet there are hundreds of murders everyday and no one takes notice and looks the other way.

I don't know... It's not right but there is a whole lot more that's wrong in this country.

That video doesn't show up for me... I would like to see it though.

Edit: got the video to work... Not much was beside Mo Fckr though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Drew

Postby Drew » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:30 pm

Oops
Drew

Postby nymphetomine » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:23 am

Hey Drew, thank you for your isightful comment. I understand that there is more to it, but I didn't know shit about it because i wasn't covered in the news here.
I don't give a fuck about black kid/white cop, I'm probably againt the whole killing people aspect of life. I know this may be a bit naive, but can't the police not use rubber bullets or something? and how will they defend the cop for the two bulets in the head? Why didn't he shoot at the legs?
Somethimes I just don't understand America.
-Oscar Wilde
nymphetomine

Postby Drew » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:50 am

Hey nymph,

I'm not sure if they will be able to justify the cops actions. My point of the fair trial is so that the truth be told.

What I can tell you is the cop didn't stop the kid and the kid put his arms up and then shot to death, as people would make you believe. I'm sure the cop over reacted and may even have mental issues... I don't know.

I don't understand the need for people to have guns here. They say its their right. And say I need a gun in case someone breaks into my house with I gun I need one too. I say if no one had guns why would you need one? Honestly the right to bare arms is a bit outdated. Back then we relied on militia to fight for out freedom as a country... Now we just fight ourselves. Ugh.

Tv and movies have made violence cool. Rap and videos have made looking like a thug or crook cool.

People get kissed about racial profiling or stereotypes. I mean dress like a crook expect to get treated like a crook. Yet no... It's our freedom to dress how we want... Yes you are free to make your choice... But no one is forcing anyone to make the bad choice.

Just the other week.. some rap promoter was shot dead back stage at a rap concert. Almost all of the participating rappers were arrested on gun charges. No idea who shot him.. but it wasn't a cop. Barely a blurb on the news.

A year or 2 ago a white kid was shot dead by a cop. The kid had a replica assault rifle water gun. Why the fuck do they even make that and what ducking parents allow their child to own that. And in this day in age where kids are shooting up schools why didn't the parents teach him to not walk around with stuff like that... Even if they didn't know he had it. The cop, ex-military trained to kill. Barely 2 blurbs on the news.

We also have a lot of young police these days and with all the crime and shootings in this world it's no surprise they scare a little easy. I mean no secret that people don't like police... And or target them.

But a white cop on a black person... And all hell breaks loose. I'm not saying it right. But they tried to shut down the Oakland police department here cause of one man's action half way across the country... Really... That's going to help.

I mean the kid was in a robbery, he was in the middle of the street blocking cars. Yeah he shouldn't have been shot. But it should be told that he was asking for trouble.

They have non lethal weapons... They shoort bean bags... But those are not pocketable for patrol cops. The have tazers but police are too quick to use those too. And people have been killed by tazers.

Problem is cops are afraid for their lives more than ever. We are in constant need for cops but it's not in the budget for proper training... Or we don't have the right training. We also should probably spend more time getting newer police to ride along unarmed for a few years.

I mean even in my career employers no longer want to spend money or time to get new hires trained. And it pains everyone else in the long run... Great.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Drew

Postby nymphetomine » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:12 am

Yea, I agree with you on every point.
Why dont they ban firearms? I know it's a big issue in the states, and that a lot of people claim it's their right and stuff. But if no-one has a firearm, there would be no need to have one to defend against one.
-Oscar Wilde
nymphetomine

Return to Talk About Anything