Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Talk About Anything

Post Your Specs

Post Your Specs

Postby nemo » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:09 pm

Post your system specs guys! In here we brag, discuss, and recommend. I'll start with mine.

AMD Sempron LE-1250 2.2Ghz Single Core
nVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
4GB DDR2 Ram
Win7 64-bit

So as you can see, my specs are pretty bad, any recommendations for Motherboard/Processor?
I play too much League of Legends.
nemo

Re: Post Your Specs

Postby twistedblister » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:52 pm

depends on what you want to do. i got a special board so i could run dual ATI cards as one for extra horse power ( inside every pc there are thousands of microsopic horses at work.) its sort of intel centric so not sure this would work for you.

google p5W DH Deluxe Motherboard by ASUS for ATI crossfire.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby twistedblister » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:52 pm

depends on what you want to do. i got a special board so i could run dual ATI cards as one for extra horse power ( inside every pc there are thousands of microsopic horses at work.) its sort of intel centric so not sure this would work for you.

google p5W DH Deluxe Motherboard by ASUS for ATI crossfire.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby nemo » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Ok, I am wanting an AMD Phenom 1090T Black Edition, my friend says not to go with AMD but I honestly don't see anything wrong, I have a motherboard that matches the socket on the AMD. The Motherboard is an Asus M4A89GTD PRO, I know Asus makes good boards and whatnot, but who are the best when it comes to motherboards? Also, how much RAM is decent for gaming? I am looking at 8-12gigs, My graphics card is decent since I don't do any hardcore gaming (crysis, bc2, etc.) but what would be a good graphics card for under 100? I am looking at the nVidia GeForce 550 Ti.
nemo

Postby twistedblister » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:11 pm

best is tranistory with pc hardware nemo. whats good this cycle will be replaced next one by another manufacturer. that does not mean you dont have to be careful in choosing just be careful. sounds like you are well grounded if you know your boards socket foot print that kind of determines your PC that you are allowed to use. ASUS is the last one i used i have not built one since.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby krazykat » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:13 am

Quad Core A8 Accelerated processor @ 2.1GHZ
AMD Radeon HD 6620G AND AMD Radeon HD 6750
750GB Hard Drive
6GB DDR3 RAM
Win 7 64 Bit
krazykat

Postby krazykat » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:32 am

nemo wrote:Ok, I am wanting an AMD Phenom 1090T Black Edition, my friend says not to go with AMD but I honestly don't see anything wrong, I have a motherboard that matches the socket on the AMD. The Motherboard is an Asus M4A89GTD PRO, I know Asus makes good boards and whatnot, but who are the best when it comes to motherboards? Also, how much RAM is decent for gaming? I am looking at 8-12gigs, My graphics card is decent since I don't do any hardcore gaming (crysis, bc2, etc.) but what would be a good graphics card for under 100? I am looking at the nVidia GeForce 550 Ti.

Your friend most likely says "AMD is bad" because Intel for the past several years has produced processors that edge out AMDs processors. The Intel products have a slight edge that also gives them a heftier price. AMD makes quality, more affor dable products though, in no way are they bad or poor quality.

Most PC gaming requires 4GB of RAM. I have 6GB of RAM and no game requires more RAM than that currently. 6-8GB of RAM would surely make your rig time resistant and sounds very ideal. Anything over that is overkill at the moment.

I use the Radeon HD 6750 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6814102939

This graphics card can run a lot and is about $100
For performance = http://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon ... 958.0.html

For VRAM I would try to aim for 512MB at minimum and 1GB as ideal.
krazykat

Postby fishki » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:44 pm

i dunno even know what i got anymore :rofl
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby nemo » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:41 pm

fishki wrote:i dunno even know what i got anymore :rofl

You just have what I tell you to get.
nemo

Postby nemo » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:48 pm

krazykat wrote:
nemo wrote:Ok, I am wanting an AMD Phenom 1090T Black Edition, my friend says not to go with AMD but I honestly don't see anything wrong, I have a motherboard that matches the socket on the AMD. The Motherboard is an Asus M4A89GTD PRO, I know Asus makes good boards and whatnot, but who are the best when it comes to motherboards? Also, how much RAM is decent for gaming? I am looking at 8-12gigs, My graphics card is decent since I don't do any hardcore gaming (crysis, bc2, etc.) but what would be a good graphics card for under 100? I am looking at the nVidia GeForce 550 Ti.

Your friend most likely says "AMD is bad" because Intel for the past several years has produced processors that edge out AMDs processors. The Intel products have a slight edge that also gives them a heftier price. AMD makes quality, more affor dable products though, in no way are they bad or poor quality.

Most PC gaming requires 4GB of RAM. I have 6GB of RAM and no game requires more RAM than that currently. 6-8GB of RAM would surely make your rig time resistant and sounds very ideal. Anything over that is overkill at the moment.

I use the Radeon HD 6750 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6814102939

This graphics card can run a lot and is about $100
For performance = http://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon ... 958.0.html

For VRAM I would try to aim for 512MB at minimum and 1GB as ideal.

Alrighty, I am mainly looking at the processor, the graphics card I have now is decent, its a 1GB VRAM. But, my processor is so crappy I can't talk on Skype and play minecraft. I only get 15 fps in minecraft while on skype. 50-60 while not on skype.
nemo

Postby fishki » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:57 pm

nemo wrote:
fishki wrote:i dunno even know what i got anymore :rofl

You just have what I tell you to get.

:shck:

---->spoiler<----
:flp:
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby Drew » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:14 pm

Yeah my PC is now just a budget build.

Lets see what I remember

Amd quad core something.. like 2.3 or 2.6 ghz

Msi board.. has built in graphics and I'm using it ha. First time for me on this, but it is Ati .. was the best on board graphics out when I bought it.

4 gigs if ram of some sort.

But I only surf the web with it now. And do a little bit of android Modding/dev work.

Ha I'm using the old anolog out right now as my ps3 is plugged into my monitors dvi port

- sent from my Wired Evo -
Drew

Postby pineapple7811 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:44 pm

hp pavilion dv7 notebook pc
intel core2 quad cpu Q9000 @ 2.00GHz(4cpus) ~2.0GHz
6GB RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650
pineapple7811

Postby tekkentool » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:27 am

Here we go.