Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Talk About Anything

Sony Apology Letter

Sony Apology Letter

Postby fishki » Thu May 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Fill in the blanks and see how creative you can be.
Saw this on IGN

Dear PlayStation _____________,

We here at Sony just feel _____________ about everything that's been happening. As you know, since April 20th, the PlayStation Network has been _____________ because _____________ got in and stole your email, phone number, and _____________. Since then, we've been working really _____________ to rebuild the PlayStation Network and make it _____________ than ever.

Of course, it's not a _____________ process. There are all sorts of nuts, bolts and _____________ that make up digital security here on the Internet, and we just didn't expect this to be so _____________ and _____________. We hope the month of PlayStation Plus we're offering you when the PSN returns on _____________ will be enough to get you back on the PlayStation bandwagon.

I know that things have been bad recently, but _____________ me, things are going to get better.

Beyond!
Kevin Butler
VP of _____________
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Re: Sony Apology Letter

Postby DWOMT » Thu May 12, 2011 11:41 pm

how vulgar can we get on this? lol
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby fishki » Fri May 13, 2011 6:30 am

lmao, as vulgar as you want
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby twistedblister » Fri May 13, 2011 8:34 am

mad libs lives
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby Noodlez » Fri May 13, 2011 11:37 am

Dear PlayStation Legion of Doom,

We here at Sony just feel full of WINNING about everything that's been happening. As you know, since April 20th, the PlayStation Network has been transported to another dimension because Xbots got in and stole your email, phone number, and tickle me elmos. Since then, we've been working really really really really swiftly to rebuild the PlayStation Network and make it more useless than ever.

Of course, it's not a difficult process. There are all sorts of nuts, bolts and fluffy kittens that make up digital security here on the Internet, and we just didn't expect this to be so ridiculous and boring. We hope the month of PlayStation Plus we're offering you when the PSN returns on August 29 1997 will be enough to get you back on the PlayStation bandwagon.

I know that things have been bad recently, but please don't put the blame on me, things are going to get better.

Beyond!
Kevin Butler
VP of jerk offs and total douchebags
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby WHO_99 » Fri May 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Noodlez wrote:Dear PlayStation Legion of Doom,

We here at Sony just feel full of WINNING about everything that's been happening. As you know, since April 20th, the PlayStation Network has been transported to another dimension because Xbots got in and stole your email, phone number, and tickle me elmos. Since then, we've been working really really really really swiftly to rebuild the PlayStation Network and make it more useless than ever.

Of course, it's not a difficult process. There are all sorts of nuts, bolts and fluffy kittens that make up digital security here on the Internet, and we just didn't expect this to be so ridiculous and boring. We hope the month of PlayStation Plus we're offering you when the PSN returns on August 29 1997 will be enough to get you back on the PlayStation bandwagon.

I know that things have been bad recently, but please don't put the blame on me, things are going to get better.

Beyond!
Kevin Butler
VP of jerk offs and total douchebags

LOL :yeh:
Ryan voted for me!!!

PSN: WHO_99
website rank - Thumbs Up Image (officially awarded to me by fish)
8/26/08 - 13 sniper kills made in 1 game
1st Lt. of the RRB ground pounder squadron
Tue Jan 20, 2009 - 0-22 in resistance 2 online lol
WHO_99
Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up

Postby gabrile23 » Sat May 14, 2011 12:37 am

Dear PlayStation costomers who are :bng: ,

We here at Sony just feel shitty about everything that's been happening. As you know, since April 20th, the PlayStation Network has been fucked in the ass because people that know how to use computers got in and stole your email, phone number, and pretty much your entire life. Since then, we've been working really slowly to rebuild the PlayStation Network and make it slightly better than ever.

Of course, it's not an easy process. There are all sorts of nuts, bolts and post it notes that make up digital security here on the Internet, and we just didn't expect this to be so hard and legally troubling. We hope the month of PlayStation Plus we're offering you when the PSN returns on may 21 2011 (aka the end of the world) will be enough to get you back on the PlayStation bandwagon.

I know that things have been bad recently, but you should'nt trust me, things are going to get better.

Beyond!
Kevin Butler
VP of kissing ass

oh that was fun lol.
gabrile23

Postby WHO_99 » Sat May 14, 2011 2:50 am

hahaha. post it notes
Ryan voted for me!!!

PSN: WHO_99
website rank - Thumbs Up Image (officially awarded to me by fish)
8/26/08 - 13 sniper kills made in 1 game
1st Lt. of the RRB ground pounder squadron
Tue Jan 20, 2009 - 0-22 in resistance 2 online lol
WHO_99
Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up

Postby fishki » Sat May 14, 2011 8:08 pm

lol nice :laugh2:
fishki
Site Admin

Return to Talk About Anything